viernes, 31 de octubre de 2014

Práctica 1: Opinion pararaph.

One of my favourite things in the world is foreign languages. I think they are very important because if you know several languages you will have more possibilities to find a job. Also, you will travel to foreign countries without worrying about people not understanding you. Moreover, I believe it's amazing that people of different countries and nacionalities are able to communicate. However, many people don't like other languages due to that they consider them very difficult, and they only show interest for their own language. For example, I've a friend who never passed the English exams at school because she said: "Elnglish isn't my language, we're in Spain". I  always have thought that learning other languages opens many doors, and for me, it hasn't got any disadvantage, only advantages.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario